Monday 26 May 2014

Etsy for cats

So here is my pick of the best cat goodies on (P)Etsy - from Russian food in cat-toy form to Robin Hood hats, you can pretty much find EVERYTHING. Pancake won't know what's hit him...


Pierogi Cat Toy - butter-sce...
$5

Pet Lion Costume, Dog Cat H...
$24

Wizard Cat Hat - Wizard Cat ...
$22

Cat Bed - Cat Teepee - Cat H...
$46

Wooden Modular Cat House
$429

Cat (Dog) Robin Hood Hat - P...
$48

SPRING SALE - 10% Off - Comp...
$359

In-Bread Cat Crochet Cat Cos...
$8

Black purple pink Color Bob ...
$20

Cat Bed Funky Pet Bed dog b...
$120

Knitted Wool cat and little ...
$95

Customize Your Bed- Upcycled...
$195

Cat Portrait Necklace or Bro...
$50

Yoda hat for extra small dog...
$20

Customize Your Bed- Upcycled...
$209

Catnip Toy / Severed Tail Ca...
$9

Although not on Etsy, I also LOVE this cat playground, found here. I think this would be Pancake's favourite too... more than being dressed up probably.


And I can't resist this plane (found here), but I'm pretty sure some cardboard, sticky tape and paint could achieve a DIY version of this (and result in me looking slightly more crazy). Now, how do I DIY a lion mane?!

No comments:

Post a Comment